1- Who Are We?
2- Website Availability
- Darmonatea may suspend the website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
- Darmonatea reserves the right to make any changes to the website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the website without notice.
- In the event that Darmonatea, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorized use of the website, and/or your use of the website is in breach of these terms, Darmonatea reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the website and, in the case of illegal use, instigating legal proceedings.
3- Ordering and Dispatch
- You can place an order for our products through our website. After receiving your order, we will send you an email confirming your order that signifies the acceptance of your order by us.
- Once we receive payment from you we will send you an email confirming the receipt of your payment and also confirm the dispatch of your order. For wholesale orders, we often purchase on order to ensure maximum freshness and quality. The dispatch can take up to 3-7 working days for such orders and therefore we request you to give us an advance notice when placing orders.
- We have the right to cancel any order and refund your payment, anytime before dispatch, due to non-availability of a product or otherwise.
- All prices listed on our website are subject to change, but the changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted by us.
- The prices on our website exclude VAT and shipping costs, which will be added during checkout.
- The prices of our products have been computed carefully and listed on our website. However, due to unintentional errors, if the product purchased by you has been incorrectly priced, we will notify you via email or phone before accepting your order for instructions. You will then have the option to cancel your order if you desire or pay the difference.
In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. We accept all major credit and debit cards. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
For wholesale deliveries within India, payment can be made by cheque or bank transfer within 15 days of delivery. Interest charges will need to be incurred for late payment.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner and the suppliers of the products listed on the Website. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
7- Import Duty
If you order products from us for delivery outside India, they may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
8- Variations in Product
We aim to provide you with the best and consistent quality of product. But due to the seasonal nature of tea, there may be natural variations in the taste and quality of the same product. In such cases, we reserve the right to apply our no returns policy.
9- Disclaimer of Liability
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In PARTICULAR, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
10- No Commercial Use
This Website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products, or services contained within this site. You may not use this site, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own site.
- Entire Agreement These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
- Alteration The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
- Conflict Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
- Waiver No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
- Cession The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party
- Severability All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Applicable Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
- Comments or Questions If you have any questions, comments or concerns arising from the website or any other relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices contact us at [email protected]